1. All items being returned must be shipped back to Shooter's Nook within 15 days of the original delivery date.
2. Customers are required to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #) HERE prior to returning the purchase.
3. All sales of pre-owned firearms are final - no returns will be accepted. Pre-owned firearms are sold in "AS IS" condition that is reflected in individual item description and photos.
4. Returned products must retain all original packaging and all standard accessories, including those that shipped as part of the sale/deal bundle.
5. Customers are responsible for shipping and handling charges on all returning products, unless we agreed to cover the shipping by providing pre-paid shipping label.
6. All returned firearms will incur 10% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and handling.
7. All FFL-rejected/returned firearms will be subject to 25% restocking fee.
8. Returned products will be considered used and subject to partial refund (exact refunded determined on case-to-case basis after inspection of the item) if:
- missing all original packaging, included accessories, documentation or bundled items.
- show evidence of being fired, installed, mounted, operational/handling wear, including cosmetic or finish wear, blemishes such as scratching or scuffing.
- any physical damage has occurred to the item that did not result in failure to safely operate or function.
9. Shooter's Nook is not responsible for faulty, defective design or manufacturing of the items we sell. Please do not try to return it to us, contact product manufacturer instead to arrange for warranty repairs. We will be glad to assist you in finding manufacturer's contact information.
10. Broken of non-functional firearms can not be accepted for return. Please contact your local gunsmith or firearm manufacturer for necessary repairs. DO NOT USE OR OPERATE until firearms is repaired and deemed safe.